STEM mentor and instructor to elementary and middle school students in Montgomery County opportunity
College students and graduate opportunities
• A College Engineering, Computer Science Student, Science (or a STEM major)?
• A student with a GPA of 2.5 or higher?
• Interested in gaining more or applying your current experience with robotics, electronics design and Computer Aided Design?
• Someone who understands and has experience with cultural diversity in education?
• Exciting, fun loving and someone who loves to work with youth?
• Interested in working with K-12 youth?
STEM Afterschool Academy invites you to join the (Montgomery-College Engineering Ambassadors and Teachers) M.E.A.T Program for an opportunity to enhance your engineering knowledge and skills while serving as a STEM mentor and instructor to elementary and middle school students in Montgomery County
• Work on exciting projects with friends and peers from Montgomery College
• Gain professional engineering education experience
Submit your resume to begin your job search today!
If interested, Please send the information below to .
Once submitted one of our recruiters will contact you to advance with the process.